Monday, February 2, 2015

do what feels right

It's really important to nail down what you love. Nail it down and do it and don't worry about what other people think of you. Just DO IT. I love this quote from Murakami: 

“But who can say what's best? That's why you need to grab whatever chance you have of happiness where you find it, and not worry about other people too much. My experience tells me that we get no more than two or three such chances in a life time, and if we let them go, we regret it for the rest of our lives.”

I can't stop thinking about this quote. So far I've applied it to a few things in my life in the past few months and I've had great outcomes. I'm excited about these outcomes. I'm looking forward to these outcomes. I did them for a reason. I'm making a big difference in my own life. One little thing, one little message, one little act can move mountains. It's pretty fascinating. And never stop learning - listen, read, watch, drive around, walk around, observe, make, ask.

These are just a few things I made the other day. They're ready to glaze. Also, I just realized I've had this LJ for more than 10 years now. Can you believe it? I don't need to go anywhere else, this is where I will be, this is where I should be. It feels right. Do what feels right.



No comments:

Post a Comment