Sunday, February 28, 2016

Bernie Sanders in Austin

Last Friday, I checked my email at happy hour and learned that Bernie Sanders was coming to Austin! The next day my boyfriend and I went to the Circuit of Americas where Bernie would speak. The lines were YYUUGE. We waited for over an hour in a slow moving line, but it was well worth it to be in his presence. I'm so glad he had a great turnout here. Some people even came in as far as Houston and San Antonio.

Super Tuesday is coming up in just a few days... I hope America puts their votes in for Bernie. He's the most honest candidate we have and is FOR the people. He's not running for power and he's not part of the establishment. A lot of young people are finally waking up and getting involved in our political system (including me). No other candidate could start this political revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment