Friday, September 2, 2016

blooming

I'm sharing a few more photos from my last roll of film. I can't believe it's already September. It doesn't really feel like we've had a complete summer... which is fine with me. We had a lot of rain in August which help my yard out and cooled down the temperatures. My next project is to landscape my backyard. A couple of weeks ago I snagged a large filing cabinet a neighbor was giving away. I'm going to turn it into a cute box planter... I just need to decide on what color to paint it.

In other news, I found a new job! It was a goal of mine to move companies by the end of the year. I've been working with the same company for a little over 5 years now and I just needed a change and room to grow again. The new place is the perfect fit for me... I can't wait to start :)


Sandy's drive-thru lights


Paper Bear's store cat


Blooms at the new John Gaines community garden

No comments:

Post a Comment