Monday, January 2, 2017

2017

Jordan got me an FujiFilm Instax for Christmas. I wasn't expecting one.. pretty fun surprise. I hope everyone had a nice holiday and new year. For NYE, we went to a 1989 party on the east side at Hotel Vegas and the Volstead. There were a bunch of bands covering music from the 80's... I mean some really good music like New Order, Mazzy Star, Stone Roses, Pixies, Jesus and Mary Chain, The Cure. Did we all pretend they were the real bands? A little bit.

I'm going to say 2016 was a great year for me. To name a few good things that happened: my family and close friends were in good health, got a new job, had a great time with friends in New Orleans and Los Angeles, and finally found a trustworthy vet for Pepper to help her with her medical issues.

It was hard losing David Bowie at the beginning of the year, but his spirit and music will live on. As some of you know, he was is a big part of our family growing up... especially for my dad.

2017. I don't really do resolutions, but I'm going to try to listen/find new music again. I've been slacking lately! Will share here more too.






1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year bb! Hope I can make it to Texas in the Spring :-)

    Also wish I could have been at your NYE party. Sounds like my ultimate dream <3

    ReplyDelete